Shedskin, Pyinstaller and PiPong problems
I decided to rebuild PiPong a bit and after doing that I noticed that now it works really slow on Raspberry Pi. I thought that translating python to c++ and compiling it then would be a solution. Unfortunately I still can’t to that due to Shedskin limitations – I’ll work on that. There is a problem with compiling Pygame.
During my research I found another useful program for developers who want to easily share their programs with Windows users (but not useful for increasing performance so not useful for PiPong).
If you are curious how does it works you can compile my PiPong from code that is available on Sourceforge. Just remember to put to includes pygame files from Python/include.